Asta's Guest Book!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Message From Asta's Mum


Dear Friends of Asta, I just want to apologize for the delay in helping Asta update her blog. My blog is also behind, but I do have some recent photos up and plan to add more. This has been a busy year for me that has involved publishing 2 books, writing some articles, organizing a conference that brought 48 speakers from 14 countries to Melbourne, seeing Asta's dad join me in getting dual Aussie/US citizenship, going to a conference in Cyprus, digging in Israel in July, then returning to Israel for 4 months in November, breaking my toe (oh toe is me!), and teaching my students. Look for more photos of Asta, her new cat Pussy Galore II, and updates on her life in the coming weeks! Asta's mum.

4 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

About bloomin' time, hehehe! J x

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow what a year. You must be missing Asta so much....oh and hubby too.

tailwags
Noah

Pippa said...

Sounds a great year, looking forward to the updates on your blog too. Will try and keep looking in now that we have met.

Kate - and Pippa

Patience-please said...

WOW!!!

(the servant is speechless; that never happens.)

wags from the whippets