Asta's Guest Book!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Gotcha!



I managed to get one of those scrumptious pig ears away from mum when she dropped one. She doesn't give them out evwyday. What can I do to cherish and pwotect it? Of course, I took it stwaight to the garden and buried it! How can I thank mum for this blessing? Maybe I'll dig it up in a few days, then bwing it in the house and shake the dirt all over the living woom! I know mum weally likes this because evwy time I do it, she gets soooo excited. Hooray! I'm soooo happy now! Especially because mum did wemember to get me a good prezzie.

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Asta.
Yours is a great idea, to bury the treat and later shake it in the living room! sure your mom likes that!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Jackson said...

Please be careful with the pigs ears Asta. J1 knew a dog that choked on one so I'm always supervised when eating them. Don't get them very often though, mores the pity! J x

fee said...

please let us know how the pigs ears taste; they look very yummy and crunchy! and i think that hat is so so so cool!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, bury your pig's ears? What a great idea but wouldn't it rot after a few days? Heehee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

You are such a lucky girl to get the pig's ears.

Love
Boy n Baby

Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Asta,
Why did you bury the pig ear? We used to get those, and we would eat them immediately, hehehe. We're just like little piggies, tee hee. The reason we can't have them anymore is cause Snickers little tummy gets very upset inside all over from eating them & then she ends up at the vet. We think it's maybe the grease or Mama wonders if they get old & have lots of bacteria on them. Don't know for sure. So eat & enjoy while you can!!
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers