Asta's Guest Book!

Monday, March 26, 2007

My Workday!


My workday normally starts when Louise finishes her coffee and goes off to teach archaeology. The couch is the highest spot I can reach and I sit here most of the time so that I can protect the house and when she gets home we go for our run - at least 4 miles. I'm learning archaeology too, and occasionally I go out into the patio to bury my pig ears in the garden. After they are there for a few days, I can re-excavate them, bring them back in and shake the dirt everywhere- yum!

2 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Asta, just dropping by to say hello. The Thin Man is my favourite film too! J x

Asta said...

Wow!! I've never met an archeologist puppy...but of course I'm not surprised, you look like a very talented terrier. I don't have a yard, live in an apartment, but I think it would be tremendous fun to bury things...I sometimes try to dig through my pillow...but there's nothing there.
You'll just have to tell me about all the things you find, XOXOXOX
asta