Asta's Guest Book!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Getting Weady for the Pawty!


Dad took me to see Sarah my gwoomer to get all pwetty for the big round of weekend pawties I'm invited to. I soooooo excited!

Mum and Dad took a bweak and went on a tour of 4 wineries in the Yarra valley.

The Yarra valley is bootiful and just 1 hour away. This photo was taken at the Domain-Chandon winery - that's mum's favowite. Today I got a bweak fwom being the designated dwiver.

This is my gwoomer Sarah, who makes me look bootiful evwy 6 weeks! Now I'm weady to Paw-tay!

11 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Asta! I've been missing you. My mom wants to know if she can come along on the next winery tour. She recently discovered Red Head Studios. Is that anywhere near you? Fantastic wines! And a little bit irreverant. Just as she likes things to be.

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Asta...
You look bootiful!!! Can't wait to see you at the pawty!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Simba and Jazzi said...

I love my groomer too. Party should be cool.

Simba xx

Gus said...

Oh, you look lovely. See you Monday

Amber said...

Hey Asta!! You look so excited at the groomers. Heehee. I love Pawties too!! Hope to see you at one soon. :)

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Asta, lookin' good! See you at Asta NYC's do on Monday. J x

Molly the Airedale said...

Your haircut looks great, Asta! She you at the pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Asta! Twinny, you look smashing!!! I think you'll be the pwettiest giwlie at the pawty!!!
Winewies awe gweat! did you samle a lot of the dwinkables??
Maybe you could bwing a few bottles to the pawty
see you thewe!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lorenza said...

Hi, Asta
Glad you like your groomer! Sure she made you look more beautiful!
See you at the party
Have a good night
Lorenza

Stanley said...

I'm so glad you're back, ASta girl!
You look fabulously bootiful for the pawty.

Goober love,
Stanley

Joe Stains said...

we are getting ready to party too! but luckily we don't have to go to the nasty groomer!